Sunday, April 16, 2017

Keynotes #5: Humor by Dr Ken McGill, Counselor and Psychotherapist in Plano, TX


"Keynotes" are my brief comments about life and recovery and are intended to provide insight, inspiration, wisdom or humor to your day.
Every now and then I hope you access something that makes you laugh. I've always liked Gary Larsen's The Far Side comic strip, and for many years I always looked forward to receiving the Far Side desktop calendar every Christmas. These and The Three Stooges episodes that my son and I like (and watched last night) have added laughter and humor to our lives. Pull up something online or get a hold of that (comic) book that makes you laugh, and share it with others.
Here's a few of the Far Side comics that I pulled up:










No comments:

Post a Comment