Sunday, April 16, 2017

Keynotes #3: My Daily Inventory by Dr Ken McGill, Counselor and Psychotherapist in Plano, TX


"Keynotes" are my brief comments about life and recovery and are intended to provide insight, inspiration, wisdom or humor to your day.
Tonight's "Key" comes from Step 10:
"We continued to take a personal inventory and when we were wrong, we promptly admitted it"
Do you ever reflect on or think about how a conversation just ended where you weren't proud of what you said or you regretted how a comment came out when speaking with another?  Well in the spirit of Step 10, its great to listen to your conscience and backtrack to clean up a comment or a mess if you contributed to it.
I've noticed that my life is a lot cleaner when I clean up my messes and my "psychological load" is a lot lighter when I practice and live by this "key."

No comments:

Post a Comment