Wednesday, May 3, 2017

"Welcome to Daily Bread for Life" by Dr Ken McGill, Counselor and Therapist, Plano, Frisco TX




"For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life" -  Psalm 56:13 (NIV)
Welcome to Daily Bread for Life!
What you will find on this blog are primarily biblically related posts that will hopefully inspire you in your bible study as you endeavor to gain insight and success with addressing challenging compulsions in you life or relationships.
The material published here is intended to inspire and not to "browbeat," be heavy-handed nor spiritually abusive in approach or delivery.  I subscribe to the maxim "take what you can use and leave the rest" and hopefully there will be something inspirational or edifying for you to take away from each post.
If the posts are helpful then feel free to leave a comment, pass it on and by all means visit my other page at dr ken mcgill's blog for more helpful "counseling" information.
Thank you very much and in closing this first post, Psalm 56:13 is meaningful to me and has been a theme in my life for many years, as I am thankful for what God has done in my life because as inferred in the scripture, LightWorks!
Dr Ken McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment